This flapjacks recipe is a total picture of your health. Not only does it contains enough carbohydrates, proteins and fats, this cake also contains the small nutrients that we also need (so bad). Because, we can’t miss the small nutrients, such as minerals, vitamins and fiber, in a healthy balanced diet. The nuts from this flapjacks recipe provide weight loss, help lower
total and ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while boosting levels of ‘good’ HDL cholesterol. Because of that, nuts lower the risk of heart attack and stroke. And on top of that, studies shows nuts will decrease in fasting blood sugar and blood pressure.
You can eat a piece of the pie any time of the day. With the oatmeal included, it is a perfect balance for everything you need in a day.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 50 g muesli
- 100 g oat flakes
- 100 g dried fruit (apple, apricot and pear)
- handful of mixed nuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp hemp seed
- 1 tbsp linseed
- 1 ½ shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
MACRONUTRIENTS PER PIECE
- Energy: 276 kcal
- Carbs: 27,1 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 14,4 g
- Fiber: 4,8 g
- Put a baking paper in a baking tin and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat the coconut oil with the honey in a pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the coconut oil and the honey over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mix in the baking tin and press flat with the back of the spoon.
- Bake the flapjacks in the oven for 20 minutes.
Pharma Franchise Reply
excellent idea i appreciate your post thank you so much and let keep on sharing your stuffs