Have you ever tried a blueberry muffin at Starbucks? Well, today I’ll give you a recipe of his healthy friend! Seriously girls, this one is a must-try and a great way to let these anti-oxidant rich blueberries shine in your recipe. With only a couple ingredients and 40 minutes of your time you’ll be ready for your own muffin-party!
Blueberries are a great source of fiber and vitamin C and therefore a perfect finishing touch for your muffin. The ingredients used for this recipe are clean, healthy, nutrition-rich and diet-friendly. You could actually eat these healthy choco-blueberry muffins for breakfast too! I prefer to grab-and-go these blueberry babies on a busy day as an energy-boosting snack.
My working days already get better when I know I have a healthy muffin on the menu. Therefore I prefer to pick a Sunday to bake a couple of blueberry muffins and enjoy them as a healthy treat over the rest of the week. Satisfy your sweet tooth or sugar cravings easily in order to stick to your diet 🙂
Don’t forget to make a picture of your @foodie_ness muffins and tag me on Instagram of Facebook, I love to meet your healthy choco-blueberry muffin girls and you might be featured in the next Foodie-ness newsletter! Yippee!
– 6 eggs
– 50 gr. almond flour
– 50 gr. oats
– 3 tspn bakin soda
– 2 tbspn melted coconut oil
– 3 tspn almond milk
– 3 tbspn honey
– 1 tspn salt
– Raw cacao (crumbled)
- Energy: 129,6 kcal
- Protein: 4,9 g
- Carbs: 10,6 g
- Fat: 8,0 g
- Fiber: 1,7 g
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Place the eggs, honey, coconut oil, almond milk, almond flour, oats, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and mix till smooth well.
3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line up with paper cups. Spoon the batter into the cups, filling each 2/3 of the way full. Add blueberries and crumbled raw cacao pieces to taste.
4. Place the muffins in the oven on the center rack and bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Ready! Decorate your muffins with a topping to taste. I prefer to drizzle them in honey 🙂
Secret revealed: why NOT to diet during the holidays