There’s something that I only recently found out and I’m loving it so much: fritters! That is a whole new term for me, but it actually looks a bit like stuffed pancakes. And you know how much pancakes are my thing so this had to be a winner 😉 I started experimenting and got to these healthy 95 kcal zucchini fritters that I really want to share with you!
Fritters are fried or baked batter with sweet or savory filling.
You can use almost anything to fill it with, and this dish is perfect to add some extra vegetables to your diet. This way you won’t even really notice that you’re eating vegetables. So if you’re not that much of a veggie fan, I’m sure you will enjoy it too 🙂 But besides veggies you can use any meat, fish or fruit to make fritters as well. For today’s recipe I chose zucchini and goat cheese, because that is a perfect match if you ask me!
These zucchini fritters are super easy because you will only need a few ingredients.
Plus this recipe is for baking in a pan to keep the good qualities. These fitters are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, and both warm and cold very tasty. So if you feel like bringing something else than your usual lunch to the office or school, these zucchini fritters are your way to go! But also great as a light dinner or why not have some for breakfast instead?! Just any time of day it works well into your diet. Are you getting hungry yet?
– 1 zucchini
– 2 spring onions
– 3 eggs
– 75 g oats
– 100 g goat cheese
– Garlic powder, cumin, pepper and salt to taste
– Coconut oil to bake in (or use coconut oil spray)
MACRONUTRIENTS PER PORTION
Protein: 4,7 g
Fat: 5,7 g
Fiber: 1,1 g
- Use a grater to grate the zucchini and let it drain in a colander
- Meanwhile cut the spring onion into small pieces. Add them to a bowl and also add the eggs, oatmeal, goat cheese and spices.
- Mix everything well together and add the grated zucchini. Stir the zucchini through the mixture until it is all mixed well together.
- Grab a frying pan and heat up the coconut oil. Use a large spoon to make little piles of the batter in the pan. Bake the fritters golden brown on each side.
- That’s all! Serve with a homemade yoghurt or quark sauce to enjoy even more 🙂
Soft and sweet: healthy Pear Crumble
Healthy raw red velvet bliss balls
Hoi Carolina, Voor hoeveel personen is dit recept bedoelt?