Every girl needs some chocolate from time to time and raw cacao actually offers some health benefits too. Therefore I made myself these raw crispy cacao bars as a healthy treat and guess what; the recipe contains only 4 clean and healthy ingredients! It’s sweet, easy and fast! Who’s in?!Read here how you can make them yourself.
-1tbsp coconut oil, melted
-1 tbsp cacao powder
-5 walnuts, crumbled
-optional: add honey to taste if you like it more sweet.
- Energy: 873,4 kcal
- Protein: 8,2 g
- Carbs: 87,1 g
- Fat: 61,2 g
- Fiber: 12,5 g
1. Soak the 15 dates in 100 ml boiled water for 20 minutes.
2. While the dates are soaking, melt your coconut in a saucepan. Just melt it, it doesn’t have to stay hot.
3. Add the dates, coconut oil and cacao to a blender and blend it on a high speed until everything is mixed well and smooth.
4. Take a piece of greaseproof paper and put the mixture on it. Smooth it out with a spoon and place the crumbled walnuts (just do this with your hands) within the mixture. You can also put them on top and add other types of nuts for a more crunchy bite.
5. Put it in the freezer and let it set completely (around 1 hour minimum). After you remove it from the freezer, make slices of it and you’re ready to enjoy!
YUMMY! Let me know what you think, girls 🙂