As you may know, the baking mixes from Vegan Baked are available in a variety of flavors. Personally, I have always been a big big fan of banana bread (that’s why I do have different banana bread recipes at the blog) and so I was also very enthusiastic about our Vegan Baked bananenbrood.
And you have to admit, if you have tried it yourself, you know what I’m talking about, right?
But hey, like I said, there are already several banana bread recipes on the blog. But why not fry the banana bread slices in a pan with a little bit of coconut oil? That’s sounds delicious!
Hereby I present: my fave, fave, faveee simple, vegan, fiber- rich banana bread French toast. Drizzle some agave syrup on top and some powdered sugar and this treat is the perfect weekend-morning-treat. Enjoy and… Please send your pictures, would love to see you enjoying!
- 400 g Vegan Baked Banana Bread
- 160 g plant- based oil
- 160 g water
- 2 banana’s
MACRONUTRIENTS PER SERVING
- Energy: 324 kcal
- Carbs: 64,2 g
- Protein: 5,8 g
- Fat: 0,6 g
- Fiber: 17,2 g
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Mix all ingredients and mix for 3 minutes on the middle setting of the mixer.
- Grease the cake tin and fill the cake tin with the batter.
- Put it in the preheated oven for +/- 60 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 20 minutes and cut it into thick slices.
- Put some coconut oil in a pan and fry 2 slices of banana bread until golden brown on both sides.
- Cool down and enjoy!