O-M-G girls, imagine this! The classic taste of Nutella combined with hazelnut and banana in one fresh, cold and creamy milkshake.. Correction: healthy milkshake! That sounds awesome, right? Today I’m sharing the recipe on the blog so we can all enjoy some Nutella-meets-hazelnut goodness.
When I was younger, I used to eat Nutella all the time. To be honest, you can still wake me up for a tablespoon of Nutella.. but unfortunately that’s not the best thing to do on a journey to get fit for summer. So I rather spent my time on creating a non-guilt Nutella hazelnut recipe to fulfill my cravings. Et voila: today I present to you, the hazelnut Nutella milkshake! I love it!
– 300 ml milk (you can also choose: soy milk, almond milk, cocos milk)
– 1 frozen banana
– 1 scoop hazelnut Nutella smart protein (option: 1 tspn cacao powder)
– Ice cubes
- Energy: 316,3 kcal
- Protein: 37 g
- Carbs: 35,4 g
- Fat: 6,7 g
- Fiber: 6,3 g
1. Cut the banana into pieces.
2. Add all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Serve the hazelnut Nutella milkshake with some raw cacao nibs or chopped hazelnut as a topping!
You should definitely give this Nutella alternative a try girls, it’s the perfect treat!
Don’t forget to make a picture of your @foodie_ness recipes and tag me on Instagram or Facebook, I love to see what your hazelnut Nutella milkshake looks like! 🙂
Carolina’s Classic healthy Caesar salad chicken wrap