Do you remember Cookie monster saying: “Me want cookie!”? After eating this healthy apricot cookie, you will definitely feel like Cookie monster! Today’s recipe for fresh baked apricot cookies is an absolute all time favourite, girls! Sweet, skinny and no sugar: read more now 😉
All you need is love and.. apricot cookies! My friend Dewi, from Healthy Baking, and I both love cooking and baking and therefore we tried to combine our strengths in the kitchen had a girls-baking-day! Dewi’s Healthy Baking recipes are always free of sugars, gluten and wheat and don’t contain any other nasties. We are both proponents of eating clean so we only used clean, raw, bio and organic products for the apricot cookies.
Let’s get the apricot-cookie-party started!
– 90 gr almond flour
– 12 dried apricots
– 1 egg
– 1 tbspn melted cocosoil
– 1 tbspn honey
– 1 tspn vanilla powder
– 10 walnuts
This recipe makes +/- 7 apricot cookies.
- Energy: 176,3 kcal
- Protein: 4,6 g
- Carbs: 15,4 g
- Fat: 11,9 g
- Fiber: 2,5 g
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Crumble the walnuts and apricots into little pieces.
3. Mix the almond flour with the melted cocosoil, egg, honey and the vanilla powder until one smooth mixture. Add the nuts and the apricots to the mixture and stir.
4. Make little cookies on a griddle and press a walnut on top.
5. Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake them until they’re brown enough.
6. Ping! Cool off and you’re apricot cookies ready!
Previous week: healthy homemade bounty bars recipe – nom, nom, nom..
Next week: healthy apple-raisin cupcakes!
Top 3 dieting excuses and how to overcome right now