Chocolate cravings knocking on your door? I feel ya 😉 And I don’t think I’m the only one guilty of the chocolate cravings especially.. when it’s the time of the month. Well I have (good) news for you: this no-bake and nutty solution for choco-coco bites will satisfy your sweet tooth and bring up some tropical vibes!
“A no-bake nutty choco-coco bite a day, gives you happy vibes all day”
You’ll probably already have the 5 ingredients needed ready in your kitchen. The preps will take you only 10 minutes, add 20 minutes more of being patience (to let the choco-coco bites cool in your refrigerator) and you are ready to satisfy your chocolate cravings!
– 100 g dates
– 50 g mixed nuts
– 25 g shredded coconut
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1 tbsp cacao
- Energy: 109 kcal
- Protein: 1,5 g
- Carbs: 7 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Fibre: 2 g
- Grab a bowl and put in the dates. Fill with water and make sure the dates are covered, and let them soak for a moment.
- Meanwhile put the mixed nuts in the blender or food processor until you have tiny pieces . Set the pieces of nuts in a new bowl.
- Take the soaked dates and add them to your blender to also make small pieces from it. Add to the nuts with the cacao, shredded coconut and melted coconut oil as well, and mix to a whole.
- Use your hands to press the mixture on a plate covered with greaseproof paper.
- Now let it cool in your refrigerator for 1 hour before slicing into little pieces
- Almost ready! Finish your bites with a topping, I used shredded coconut!
Have a healthy pizza party with zucchini pizza bites