Healthy apple raisin cupcakes make us happy, right?! Together with my sweet girl, Dewi from Healthy Baking bakery, we threw ourselves a healthy cupcake party! Today we explain how you can simply bake these super healthy and tasty apple raisin cupcakes. So pack your bags we’re going on a non-guilt trip, whoop whoop!
Healthy Baking and Foodie-ness go together like cupcakes and frosting! Dewi and I both love cooking and baking and we tried to combine our strengths in today’s apple raisin cupcakes recipe. Dewi’s Healthy Baking recipes are always free of sugars, gluten and wheat and don’t contain any other nasties. We are both proponents of eating clean so we only used clean, raw, bio and organic products for the apple raisin cupcakes.
Let’s start baking apple raisin cupcakes, girls!
– 95 gr almond flour
– 2 eggs
– 1 hand raisins
– marrow vanilla pod
– 1/2 apple (cut in little pieces)
– 2 tbspn honey
– 1 tspn baking powder
– 1,5 tbspn melted cocosoil
- Energy: 192,9 kcal
- Protein: 5,6 g
- Carbs: 15,3 g
- Fat: 13,2 g
- Fiber: 2,3 g
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C
2. Mix the almond flour, baking powder, raisins, apple and the marrow of the vanilla pod in a bowl.
3. Stir the melted cocosoil with the honey in a separate bowl and add it to the flour mixture and stir.
4. Whip the eggs with a food processor or handmixer until creamy. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and stir carefully.
5. Now pour the mixture into 6 cupcake forms and place them in the oven for +/- 25 minutes until they look gold brown.
TIP: Keep an eye on your apple raisin cupcakes, because they can easily get too brown.