Do you feel like you need to skip your love affair with bread to lose weight? Well, those days are over girls, because today’s recipe for healthy raspberry oatmeal bread is diet-proof! With this recipe you can easily treat yourself on a loaf of oatmeal bread without feeling guilty on the carbs. The combination with raspberry makes the taste even more delicious and adds some vitamins and minerals to your meal as well.
I always try to bake 2-3 more of these pretty, little, healthy raspberry oatmeal breads, so I can save some for later during the week and bring it with me to work. Try to make some time free in your agenda to bake these beauties.. you’re belly will thank me later 😉
– 1 egg
– 1 banana
– 2 tbspn yoghurt
– 40 gr oats
– 20 gr almondflour
– 1 tspn baking powder
– 1 tspn vanilla powder
– raspberries (add to taste!)
- Energy: 195,9 kcal
- Protein: 6,3 g
- Carbs: 21,9 g
- Fat: 6,3 g
- Fiber: 3,7 g
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. First mash the banana.
3. Stir the egg in a bowl.
4. Now mix the banana with the egg mixture and next add the oats, almondflour, yogurt, baking powder and vanilla powder as well. Finally add raspberries to taste and stir again.
5. Now place the mixture and put some raspberries on top (press a little).
6. Place the healthy raspberry oatmeal breads in the pre-heated oven for 30 min.
Bake with love and eat with love!
Secret revealed: why NOT to diet during the holidays