Ever since I can remember I l-o-v-e brownies! There’s something so satisfying about it and therefore I had to come up with a healthy version of the original brownies. And guess what: we have a winner! This recipe makes dense, fudge and light brownies: sugar-free and made with clean ingredients only. Bake the ultimate skinny low-carb healthy brownie in only 20 minutes!
Though I try to stick to my diet for 80% – 90% of the time, I have my weak moments that I’m just craving something sweet.. Something with chocolate! Do you feel the same? With this recipe you just found you’re best way out. Healthy eating doesn’t mean you have to skip a sweet snack. These healthy brownies are guilt-free and will satisfy your sweet tooth. Pinky promise girls – so go ahead and treat yourself 😉
Please let me know in the comment section below if there are more snacks you would like me to create a healthy & skinny recipe for!
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup cocos oil
– 30 gr. Big train low-carb brownie mix
Serves 2 brownies
- Energy: 569,9 kcal
- Protein: 4,7 g
- Carbs: 11,6 g
- Fat: 58,2 g
- Fiber: 3 g
1. Pre-heat oven to 175C.
2. Use a small pan to heat the cocos oil until melted.
3. Use a bowl and add the melted cocos oil, 1 egg and the brownie mix. Stir the mixture well.
4. Place the mixture in a baking tin and put it in the oven.
5. Bake your healthy brownie for 15 minutes and next allow the pie to cool down a little. Remove it from the tin and simply cut out little brownies.
How I stay healthy over Christmas holidays: 7 tips