Who says you can’t eat waffles when you want to hold on to your bikini body goals? After another joyful Sunday-baking day, I have explored a super awesome recipe for healthy waffles that will change your waffle game for good! Get your waffle maker, because you should absolutely try this one a-s-a-p girls!
Me, I have always been a pancake and waffle lover! As you know I did already shared my 3-ingredient only recipe for diet-friendly pancakes, so I think it was about time that I launched a recipe for homemade, healthy waffles. Though you do need a waffle maker for this recipe, I can tell you that mine (just a cheap, basic model) has proven to be a great investment. Especially when I will tell you how you fit girls can treat yourself now and then on some sweet tooth healthy waffles.
Try these healthy waffles when you wake up for breakfast, topped with some red fruit and low-fat quark. Or mix it up, like I did, by choosing ricotta as a topping and add some agave syrup extra on top. You can easily bring leftovers with you to work or school, because even cold they’re also extremely delicious. Or freeze the leftovers for your next waffle break!
Well, enough about my love for waffles. This is how you get them cooked girls!
What’s your favorite waffle topping girls? I’m looking for some inspiration for my next healthy waffle party! Tell me, tell meeee 🙂 Thanks!
– 100 gr. spelt flour (or use oats flour if you like!)
– 2 eggs
– 130 ml. soy milk (or use almond milk, cocos milk, etc.)
– 3 tbspn agave syrup
– 1 tspn baking powder
– Coconut oil
– Optional: vanilla Whey powder
– Red fruit
– Agave syrup
- Energy: 308,5 kcal
- Protein: 12,3 g
- Carbs: 42,5 g
- Fat: 10,9 g
- Fiber: 4,3 g
1. Firstly, grease the waffle iron with some coconut oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix it (I used my blender) until you have a smooth mixture.
3. Put some of the mixture in the waffle iron for +/- 5 minutes. While waiting, make sure you keep the waffle iron closed.
4. Place your waffle on a plate and finish it with a topping of your preference! I love the combo of ricotta, red fruit and agave syrup AND: Nutellaaaaaaa!