Today I’ve got a recipe for you which I’m sure you want to try soon, but I’m not quite sure how to call this haha #lol! As you might know I tend to create new dishes or snacks based on what we got at home and just get creative with it. This airy quark creation doesn’t need much ingredients and you probablyalready have everything you need for it as well. It’s something like a mousse and quark pie-ish, but made simple and 100% bikini-friendly. Either way, this low-calorie winner is great for dessert or just to enjoy when you’re into something fluffy and full of protein!
Quark suits a healthy diet very much as it contains a high amount of casein (the “slow” kind of protein) and calcium. Especially the low-fat variant is great with few calories. Preferably use the natural flavor, because ones with fruity flavors might seem more attractive, but there’s usually a lot of sugar and other unnecessary stuff added to it. You can better add fresh fruit to the quark for more flavor 🙂
– 250 g low-fat quark
– 1 egg
– ½ scoop whey vanilla
– fruit by choice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grab a bowl and add the following ingredients: the low-fat quark, egg and whey powder.
- Set up a blender or other food processor to mix the batter and ‘whisk’ it to one airy mixture. Note: the structure should be really light and airy, so mix it for at least 5 minutes. You’ll notice if it’s enough when the batter extents to a big height.
- Now take a small oven dish and grease it up. I use coconut oil or coconut baking spray for this.
- Pour in the mixture and put some fruit on top for decoration and extra flavor!
- Place the oven tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
That’s all, so now go taste your new creation! 🙂