Already in love with the diet-friendly brownies on this Foodie-ness blog? Well, it gets even better, because I’ve created the best no-guilt recipe for her sister: blondies. Normally blondies are high in sugar and fats but for this recipe I managed to make it both low in carbs and nutritious. These chickpea blondies are a fun way to enjoy a healthier version of the classics. Plus, there aren’t any animal products used so this recipe is also vegan! Really easy to make, so let’s stop chatting and get the baking started 😉
INGREDIENTS (12 pieces)
- 220 g chickpeas
- 100 gram dark chocolate
- 50 g peanut butter
- 100 g medjoul dates
- 1 tl baking soda
- 1 tl baking powder
- sea salt
MACRONUTRIENTS (per piece)
- Energy: 118 kcal
- Protein: 3,3 g
- Carbs: 10,4 g
- Fat: 6,6 g
- Fiber: 1,75 g
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the dates in a bowl and let soak in some warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Mash all ingredients exept for the chocolate in a kitchen machine.
- Grab a bowl and add all ingredients and half of the chocolate.
- Put the batter into a cake mold, crunch the other half of the chocolate over the blondie and put in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool down for a moment and cut it in pieces.