A healthy and happy day starts with breakfast! In order to help girls to “shake up their wake up” I wrote five special Foodie-ness smoothie recipes for the Women’s Health Magazine readers. Today’s blueberry baby scored so highly that I had to share it on the blog with all of you. It’s sweet, simple and super-delicious..are you in? Read more now!
Go healthy, go healthy blueberry smoothie!
I find it really important to offer you a recipe for breakfast that contains the right amount of vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, carbs and fat. Why?
1. After a night of sleep, your body needs it so much because it didn’t receive any nutrition or hydration for many hours.
2. Your body needs a kick-start in the morning to get you through the day completely energized and
3. It will jumpstart your metabolism, which is very important for that summer body!
So this pretty healthy blueberry smoothie will support your diet, happy feeling, metabolism and..it’s pretty lovely treat for you to rise early in the morning! Take a moment to enjoy this drink of heaven and feel free to post a picture on IG or Facebook with the @foodie_ness tag so I can enjoy it too 😉
1. 200 ml water
2. 100 ml milk (you can also choose: soy milk, almond milk, cocos milk)
3. 150 gr quark
4. 3 tbspn oats
5. 75 gr blueberries
6. 1 tbspn chia seeds
7. 1 tbspn honey
8. 1 tspn cocos shreds
9. Optional: add Whey protein to make it a pre-workout smoothie!
- Energy: 373,8 kcal
- Protein: 22,5 g
- Carbs: 52,5 g
- Fat: 10,1 g
- Fiber: 7,1 g
Blend it all for 30 seconds until smooth. For the finishing touch I prefer to put some super foods on top. I like the combination with goji berries, but be creative and choose your own fav flavor!
Enjoy the show girls! XO
Have a healthy pizza party with zucchini pizza bites