Oh yes girls, I found something amazing for your chocolate cravings AND it’s even healthy! What’s better than that? Nothing I guess, so stop whatever it is you are doing and treat yourself asap with these healthy chocolate truffles!
“These healthy chocolate truffles contain two of my most favorite ingredients: chocolate and avocado!”
Did you know that chocolate and avocado are a great combination? Avocado has got the best structure to make truffles with and the taste is not that evident. It’s the perfect healthy replacement for the cream you usually use. And chocolate of course is always a good idea, that doesn’t need an explanation 😉
A good chocolate truffle has got a rich and creamy taste and turns a smile on everyone’s face! Therefore this recipe for healthy chocolate truffles has got a lot of healthy nutrients. Even though this is the healthy version and some people will say it’s not similar to the original truffle, I dare you to first try this recipe before you judge..!
Making healthy chocolate truffles may sound difficult, but it actually isn’t! This recipe is really easy and you only need to do a few small things. The most difficult part is the waiting for a few hours before you can attack these delicious truffles, but I promise you they will be worth the wait!
– 1 large avocado (or 2 small ones)
– 4 large Medjool dates
– 100 grams pure chocolate (80%)
– 3 teaspoons cacao powder
MACRONUTRIENTS PER PORTION
Protein: 1,6 g
Fat: 7,3 g
Fiber: 3 g
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Put this with the dates, dark chocolate and salt in a blender.
- Blend everything together until you have a smooth mass.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When time is up you can take make little balls of the mixture. Spread the cacao powder on a plate and roll the balls through it.
- Place the balls back in the fridge and let firm up for 3 hours (or 2 if you can’t wait that long 😉 )