When in Rome, eating gelato every day is almost inevitable, cause it’s way too good and you want to try all those delicious flavors! However, having ice cream every day when you’re not on a holiday isn’t the best idea. Due to the amount of fat and sugar in ice cream it’s high in calories. A better alternative for that is FROYO Nutella cupcakes with a homemade granola bottom! Only 124 kcal. for one cupcake 😉
FROYO (=frozen yoghurt!) is low in fat and high in protein, so a great chill down treat for fit chicks. Especially when making it yourself you can make it as (un)healthy as you want and try all kinds of variations! One way to make them is as cupcakes. Because I’m a big Nutella fan (I probably don’t have to tell you that again haha), I really wanted to combine these two and it actually worked out pretty good. Well, that’s what my friends and family told me :p By adding some homemade granola for a little crunch you’ve got yourself a de-li-la-licious cupcake. It’s super to have for dessert or snack and easy to make, so just give it a go and feel free to experience with other flavors, like red fruit.
Now you’re ready-to-go to throw a FROYO Nutella cupcake party!
- Energy: 124 kcal
- Protein: 6,2 g
- Carbs: 13,2 g
- Fat: 5,5 g
- Fiber: 1,4 g
- Grab a bowl and put in the homemade granola.
- Melt the Nutella au bain-marie and add to the granola. Mix with a spoon to flavor all granola with the yummy Nutella.
- Spray in a cupcake baking mold with baking spray or use coconut oil (extra healthy!).
- Use a spoon to fill every cup with a bottom layer of the Nutella granola.
- Next, pour the low-fat yogurt in the cupcakes till they’re full.
- Finish with a little extra Nutella on top and some cacao nibs for an extra delicious bite.
- Place the cupcake mold in the freezer for at least two hours.
My daily routines to enlarge my health and happiness