Go nuts for nuts! A healthy lifestyle contains a diet high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and… – very important: fat! Find here 6 healthy benefit facts why you must include those delicious nuts (mindfully consumed) in your diet, starting NOW!
In the category fat: (unsalted) nuts can be called a nutrition power fat! These little pieces bring unexpectedly much healthy benefits, but also much calories. So consume properly and keep the following in mind while you enjoy eating them:
1. Weight loss: Consuming nuts provide a full feeling that will help us stick to our diet and avoid snacking.
2. Heart health: Many research has shown that eating nuts decrease your cholesterol and thus lowers your risk of a heart disease.
3. Omega 3S: Nuts raise a high concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids.
4. Happiness: This one I love! Nuts stimulate the so called “serotonin” production, which will provide you with feelings of happiness and well-being.
5. Stress: It works as a cycle! Nuts are a rich source of antioxidants, which have the outcome of not only stimulating your happy-feeling, but it also helps to eliminate environmental and physical stress.
6. Yummy! Nuts are super tasty nom nom nom!
The most healthy nuts I prefer to eat are: almonds, walnuts, pecans and cashews. Remember to buy your nuts unsalted and unroasted and you can consume nuts every day – but don’t go crazy.. calories!;-)