True story: running on sand is the best workout for a fit body! With a beach running workout you’ll burn nearly twice as many calories than running on a hard surface. Today I give you 3 reasons why you should really consider a beach workout if you want to burn fat fast and tone it up!
Ok, so I gotta be honest with you; a beach workout is hard, sweaty and force! But hey! Nobody ever said it was easy 🙂 A beach workout creates optimum strengthening of the leg muscles with each step AND it’s much less impactful on your joints than other workout surface. Another big plus of a beach workout is the amazing view! What’s more motivating than a beautiful sunrise or early morning silence?
So let me share my 3 main reasons to launch myself out the door for a beach workout (and hopefully will push you too)!
1. Maximum strength development in your lower body and core
2. Burn calories like crazy and faster
3. Increase balance and coordination
The benefits of a beach workout are far reaching for your overal fit body & mind! But before you go, please don’t forget that:
1. You should still wear shoes.
2. Sun protection is needed!
3. Don’t forget to do a warming up, as it’s extremely important for your muscles before starting such an intense workout.
4. Stay hydrated and bring enough water with you; read here how proper hydration can improve your workout