Good morning everyone on this beautiful Sunday morning! I’m kicking off today with a special yummy (healthy!) Sunday breakfast to give myself the best start of the day. While I’m enjoying this banana mug of heaven, I’m directly sharing it with you guys on the blog so you can try it too today! It takes 5 minutes, contains only 6 ingredients, requires all the fibers, vitamins and fat you need in your breakfast and will give you the energy you need to be awesome today
-1 (ripe) banana
-3 tbsp oats
- Energy: 490,7 kcal
- Protein: 14,5 g
- Carbs: 48,9 g
- Fat: 29,5 g
- Fiber: 7,4 g
1. Take a mug and 1 (ripe) banana: cut the banana in slices and mash it to a paste
2. Add 1 egg and 3 tbsp oats: stir until smooth
3. Once smooth, add honey , walnuts, and coconut to taste and stir again. Crumble the walnuts into smaller pieces.
4. Now put the mug in the microwave for 2 minutes (1000 watt). You can also put it for 12-14 minutes in a preheated oven on 200°C
5. I turned the mug around on a plate so I could pimp the mug cake with coconut, a plum, a walnut and 1 slice of banana. Be creative, make fun and pimp yours too!
It’s that easy, enjoy your mug cake and the rest of your day!
P.S. Doesn’t a mug cake look so pretty too? 🙂