Ever heard of zuchetti or zoodles? Zuchetti and zoodles are also known as zucchini spaghetti. Zucchini replaces regular pasta for a quick vegetarian, grain-free, and gluten-free meal. And after seeing this easy peasy tasteful recipe I’m sure you will want to make it yourself soon as well. Ready to find out what my fav zucchini spaghetti Bolognese looks like?
“More zucchini spaghetti = less upsetti”
Don’t be fooled by the word spaghetti though, because I have to admit that it’s not really spaghetti… Zucchini spaghetti is a healthy low-carb alternative to regular spaghetti. Ever since I’ve tried it out I’m a big fan as it’s an easy way to get in your veggies. To make zucchini spaghetti you need a spiral cutter aka spiralizer. You could do it without, by using a knife or mandoline, though that’s a bit more work. With the spiralizer you can get the best zucchetti/zoodles so I prefer to use that one.
For the pasta sauce I like to use the Heinz Seriously Good Pasta Sauce Traditional tomato sauce. Did you know that Heinz is more than ketchup? I actually didn’t realize that before lol, but happy I know better now 🙂 And the best thing is that their pasta sauces contain only yummy ingredients!
For this tasty zucchini spaghetti a la healthy pasta Bolognese, only a few ingredients are needed. It’s simply healthy, fast and delicious… No more words needed, go check out the recipe and start the cooking!
– 1 jar Heinz Seriously Good Pasta Sauce Traditional
– 300 gram vegetarian minced beef
– 1 large zucchini
– Olive oil
– Cherry tomatoes
– Pine nuts
– Optional: lettuce to taste
Energy: 260 kcal
Carbs: 17,8 g
Protein: 33,8 g
Fat: 6,2 g
Fiber: 1,6 g
- Heat up a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, add the vegetarian minced beef and bake on medium fire.
- Add the Heinz Seriously Good Pasta Sauce Traditional and warm it up on low fire.
- Meanwhile make the zucchini spaghetti with the spiral cutter.
- Take a wok pan and add a bit of olive oil to bake the zucchini spaghetti for 2 minutes on high fire.
- Put the zucchini in a bowl and add the tomato sauce.
- Finish the dish with some fresh cherry tomatoes and a handful of roasted pine nuts.
- Ready to eat!
Goodbye #fitgirl, hello my realistic beauty ideals!