There are a couple of healthy base ingredients that I prefer to use for my breakfast every morning. It’s my pleasure to combine them into a different breakfast recipe and keep the fun in my healthy morning routine. So same ingredients, same level of cooking skills, different style and different taste. Girls, get ready for the ultimate and best-ever healthy apple crumble party.
This healthy apple crumble party is like you’re having apple pie for breakfast. A while ago I already shared a apple pie mug cake and apple pie tarte tatin recipe with you and you girls were so excited (me too btw!!) that I wanted to come up with a next level apple pie creation. This recipe for healthy apple crumble has all real, whole ingredients, it’s naturally sweetened and has a classic crispy structure. Sounds good, right? 😉
Whenever I’m limited in time in the morning, I prefer to make these apple crumble beauties in the weekends. Last Sunday I made this treat for my hubby and me, and guess what: he loved it! We added some low-fat quark as a topping on the crunchy apple crumble layer (in stead of whipped cream) and obviously he had two servings. With some ginger tea on the side, I enjoyed the best cozy, comforting and absolutely irresistible Sunday morning breakfast in PJ’s with my boy. And you can imagine the house was smelling so good too..
-60 gr. almond flour
-1 tiny tbspn coconut oil
-1 tbspn of cinnamon
-1/2 tspn honey
-1 tbspn raisins
- Energy: 293,5 kcal
- Protein: 6,8 g
- Carbs: 28,1 g
- Fat: 19,8 g
- Fiber: 7,7 g
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the apple into small pieces and remove the peel if you like it more that way. I always leave the peel 🙂
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan on the stove. FYI: The oil has to melt only, so it doesn’t have to be warm.
- Grab a bowl and mix the melt coconut oil with the honey and cinnamon and mix it. Finally, add the almond meal and mix it all together until it becomes dough.
- Grab a small oven dish or two dessert dishes, and grease it with a little bit of coconut oil. This one is super handy and always in my kitchen.
- First put the pieces of apple into the dishes and add the raisins. Mix it with your hands or a spoon.
- Secondly, you divide the dough crumbs above the apples and raisins.
- Now you can put your apple crumble creation into the oven for 15 – 20 minutes. I like it a bit crispy so I put it in the oven for 20 minutes. But please choose it your most yummy way 🙂
PING! Ready? Let your healthy apple crumble party cool down for a second and then you can attack this sweet and delish breakfast meal. Enjoy it girlies and I hope to see your apple crumble parties on my Instagram feed :p
Goodbye #fitgirl, hello my realistic beauty ideals!